One of the Girls

One of the Girls

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mom! Do you know how pigs eat?

I'm sitting here enjoying a quiet moment to myself when Lauren comes bursting into the room shouting, "MOM! DO YOU KNOW HOW PIGS EAT?"

Oh this oughta be good...

M: How do pigs eat?

L: Their momma lays sideways...and the babies eat...they chew on these little circles on the momma...

M: (oh DEAR, I had no idea she was talking about how BABY pigs eat or else I never would have asked!) They are drinking milk.

L: *blank stare* Oh, like cows?

M: Uh...yeah. Those "circles" are their boobies.

L: *blink* (as she glances at my boobs) Yeah, well, that's how the pigs eat their breakfast. It doesn't hurt the Momma...at all...

And she gallops out of the room.

I'm sure this one will swish around in her brain for a bit and float back up at the most inopportune time.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh my. My favorite part: "It doesn't hurt...at all." hehehohohaha!